Monday, 10 August 2015

My body in Te Reo

We are learning the body parts in Te Reo with our buddies. We have worked hard to create a poster to show our learning.

Success Criteria:

  • I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
  • I have the English and Māori words on my poster
  • I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body

How I am going

I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
Kerri thinks

I have the English and Māori words on my poster
Kerri thinks

I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body
Kerri thinks
Reflection

My favourite part was: using the poster to spell the words correctly

It was really hard when: I had to spell the Maori words correctly.

Something that really helped me was: the Māori body parts poster because it helped me learn the words and spell them correctly. And my buddy helped me too.

Something new I learned was: the Maori head, shoulders, knees and toes song.

Kerri Thinks

What a fabulous poster you created. You have used the success criteria to make sure you have at least 6 words and both the Māori and English words. Remember to keep on using what you know so you can learn more and more words that make sense in Te Reo.

No comments:

Post a Comment